Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Another Lake 10/14/2006



Arrived at Vogler near 11:00. The water was calm and the sun was out. The fall colors were spectacular!. I think that Vogler is shaped like a snow man. Welp having said that, the first fish I landed came after over an hour and it was in the belly of the snowman. It was a 17 inch bow. It was on a peacock bugger. I changed up several times but could get much going. I did get hits on a "Dave Special" but that was about all I could muster. I lost a couple of fish and that pretty much sums up my day. It was slow. I left as the sun started to sink but I didn't feel like waiting around for the evening bite. It is a long drive on a Sunday night before work the next morning. I wanted to get home. Vogler seems to be most effective early in the morning.

No comments: