Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pass Lake 10/28/2007




It was an average Pass day not super-hot and not super-cold. I stripped a minnow pattern about 90% of the time. I am guessing there were probably 9 fish to the net. Most of the fish came from the trail entrance at the middle of the lake by the road. The minnow patter had taken some violent hits and I missed a couple of big fish. The highlights were a 21bow, 20 bow and a 16 brown. I tried to get a picture of the brown but it would not sit still. It fought the hardest of all of the fish and was still fighting when I landed it. The coolest thing was watching the 20 incher rip through the grass in the shallows.The grass was moving and making noise as he pounded on my fly.
Rod: 4wt
Line: Full Sink
Pattern: Clown Leech
Weather: Overcast 55degrees
Time: Mid day

No comments: